I am going to represent you and the needs of our communities in government.
To do this I will meet with you and local people and listen. I will celebrate with you, party with you and mourne with you; how else can I truly know our needs.
To get the full range of issues that we need government to take notice of, I will also meet with leaders across all walks of life.
To be able to represent you fully, I will;
- Attend local events and champion local causes. I will do life with you.
- I will tell you what’s going on and let you influence our vote in parliament
- Work with your Council’s to create an annual local champions awars
- Hold Quarterly surgeries around constituency and, one near you once every two years
- Hold Annual meetings with
- Your councillors
- Your council
- Parish & Town Councils
- Health Services
- Local businesses
- And others
- Hold a regular Windsor Hackathon to collaborate on producing solutions to local needs
- Meet with other MPs and civil servants to put our case across
- Produce an Annual newsletter and Christmas Card
- I will give local young people a chance to Intern in Parliament and, employ local people to help with my administration using part of my salary
Let’s move onward and upward together.